1. Write down one physical feature that you like about yourself, even if it
is your little toe.
3. List 10 unique or exceptional qualities about yourself.
6. What are 2 things that you are tolerating at work or at home? What can you do about it?
2. List at least 20 personal successes and achievements.
7. Repeat this affirmation at least 3 times a day:
"I speak up for myself.
I claim my power now."
to yourself every morning for the next 5 days.
5. What are the 3 things
that you like most about yourself? How can you boost these strengths?
Click on the numbers around the circle, starting at 1. Take note of how you feel before & after completing these exercises.
Increase confidence & self esteem with
these easy exercises. By Sharon Stobbia